Last Updated: 30/09/2023
2. What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to improve the performance and functionality of websites and to collect information for various purposes.
3. Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our Website:
Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
- To analyze and improve the performance and functionality of the Website.
- To remember your preferences and provide a personalized experience.
- To display relevant advertisements to you.
- To gather analytics and usage data for internal purposes.
5. Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You have the option to manage your cookie preferences. You can do this by:
- Adjusting your browser settings to accept or reject cookies.
- Using the cookie settings provided on our Website, i.e., Customize Consent Preferences
Please note that disabling cookies may affect your experience on our Website, and some features may not work correctly.
6. Third-Party Cookies
7. Updates to This Cookies Policy
We may update this Cookies Policy to reflect changes in our practices or for other operational, legal, or regulatory reasons. We will post the updated policy on our Website with the “Last Updated” date.
8. Contact Us
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, please contact us at email@example.com